2011年10月3日月曜日

Come back to Sapporo

After long ride of the bus, I came back to sapporo where is the origin of my Hokkaido Journey.
Honma-san who is an owner of Shirokuma shokudo took me to the park and dinner! He was unbelievably kind and has such a warm heart. There is the park I wanted to visit for so long time...Moerenuma koen!
It was designed by Isamu Noguchi who is called the man who sculpt the earth.



My favourite quate of him is that inperfection is better than perfect. How encouraging word is that for me…
The park was so huge, it was almost the sunset time and the tiphoon was coming up from South that day. Those condition made such a beautiful sunset…it was hard to describe in word….

Luckly my flight was not cancelled at night, I was seen off by 2 big smiles and left Hokkaido!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿